Friday, October 30, 2009

I AM A FAG

So I find myself out of a job and out of Uni (much like one 'finds' a G&T on the bar when Sleezy McDrunk looks longingly/drunkenly towards the pulsating, oscillating, gyrating females on the dance floor and momentarily overlooks his paid for drink being snatched savagely away by a thirsty.. um.. me) .. and in an epiphenal moment, find inspiration to have a hobby more promising than Farmville. Smoking forms a regrettable part of my daily life (I only say regrettable to keep you 'quit smoking' naggers at bay) and until now Marlboro Golds have been my bread and butter. HOWEVER, in light of the my epiphany, I take on an oath to personally test and rate all cigarette brands, strengths and variations available.

Why?

Because they say variety is the spice of life. And I figure that although smoking kills, so do cheese supreme Doritoes and 3-ply toilet paper, and who cant admit to a bit of dabbling in these wicked tempations at one time or another?

I will be judging each cigarette on the following criteria-
  • Attractiveness of pack-including ease of opening, durability in your bag, protection against beer spills etc..
  • Burning time-some sneaky bastard cigarette companies think they can burn away my hard-earned Centrelink money much too quickly
  • Smoothness and flavour
  • Lingering taste

Each cigarette will be rated out of 5 Malignant Tumours.. 1 being the worst, 5 being the best (contrary to what Oncologists tend to suggest)..

So, smokers and haters of smoking alike, appreciate the extended life, long deep breaths and average chance of illness I am sacrificing to put an end to the age old question- Which cigarette is the shit?

Keep you posted.
Missy.

2 comments:

  1. Dammit Erika, I just wrote a quite interesting in depth comment and then this site screwed up. Perhaps when my motivation returns I'll think about re posting. In short though I'm very impressed that this has actually come to fruition.

    Talk to you soon

    D Mann

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I disapprove,
    you are really kind of brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
i am usually noisy. unless i'm asleep. then i'm a little less noisy. i like smoking. i also enjoy coffee. i'm a bag of cliche`s you've just got to have.