Friday, October 30, 2009

I AM A FAG II

The first brave cigarette brand to challenge my well-seasoned lungs?
Peter Jackson Originals.

Why?
Because as I avoided the akward gaze of Apu at SevenEleven, PJ was the first pack my hungry eyes landed upon..

First thought? Nice. 30's. 20% more than your average Marlboro 25's. "Bargain ay?"
The first drag delivered not much flavour to be honest. (hopefully soon I will lose my bias towards Marlboro in favour of a more open-minded view, but still as it stands, nothing beats Marlboro)

Also, the filter seemed unimpressedly soft? malleable? By the end of my smoke it resembled a somewhat squashed cylinder, more elliptical in shape that normal. I have to admit i'm a serial over-asher.. too many singes in the past have led to me being pretty hard on the old flick. This said however, if Marlboros can take the wrath of my thumb and forefinger, why cant PJ's?

On the upside, PJ Originals are relatively slow-burning, well suited to my "my schedule's clear from monday to sunday" lifestyle. "No sir, i'm in no hurry".

Furthermore, they offer a flavourful tabacco aftertaste. Nice.

So to use the rating system described on my first post... Peter Jackson Originals go like this..


  • Attractiveness of Pack- Not bad suppose....slightly fidly pull tab for the plastic shrink wrap...much easier with the foil... I am a fan of blue therefore no complaints about the simple if not slightly minimalistic pack. 4 malignant tumours out of 5

  • time- average to better than average. 4 malignant tumours.

  • Smoothness and flavour- very smooth, almost too light. Good lingering flavour. 3.5 malignant tumours (so really more like 3 fully developed malignant tumours, and a half developed semi-malignant growth.)

  • Lingering Taste- Acceptable. mild tabacco taste, however could be richer. 3.5 Malignant tumours.

PETER JACKSON ORIGINALS AVERAGE SCORE: 3.75 Malignant tumours out of 5.

"hey hey, now you're coughing".

Until later, breathe deeply.

Missy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i am usually noisy. unless i'm asleep. then i'm a little less noisy. i like smoking. i also enjoy coffee. i'm a bag of cliche`s you've just got to have.