Saturday, October 31, 2009

I AM A FAG IV

Right.

Due to some unplanned but drunkenly friendly cigarette sharing, I was only forced to suck down probably half my pack of PJ Fine's. Fine by me (pardon the pun. 'hahaha' )
Which has led to my next target- Dunhill Distinct (probably also known as Dunnay bluuues).

Initially I am just so impressed by the streamline, compact and durable-looking pack.
As stated previously I am a fiend for blue- like a clear blue sky, gorgeous 'fuck-me' eyes of Mr Iawannagetya, minty toothpaste gel, blue eyeliner, bower birds nests..... the list continues.

The shrink wrap is slightly less annoying to remove than B&H's... But still the different position of the pull tab stumps me everytime, being so used to the pull twist flick of Marlboros. Inside, the foil is embossed with uber chic "dunhill" italics.. However, removing only the front foil, as you do, makes only the front row of cigarettes accessable.. dang. In saying this, more foil=more freshness so this really cancels out any negatives.

(fill in this 20minute gap with mad ravenous drive with david and brock to KFC, bringing home the goods, googling 'nasty vagina', laughing at saggy boobs...)

As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted..Dunhills. Let's rate this shit.

  • Attractiveness of Pack- fuck yeaaaaaaaao. 4.5 out of 5 malignant tumours.

  • Burning time- verrrrrrry good. Slow, allows me to savour the shit out of each cigarette. 4.5 out of 5 malignant tumours.

  • Smoothness and flavour- not very smooth, but rather flavourful. Nice rich tabacco taste. 4 out of 5 malignant tumours.

  • Lingering Taste-again, as seems to be the trend, the tabacco taste does not linger..a mouthful of tonic water/breathful of fresh air seems to eliminate any flavour. disappointing. 3 out of 5 malignant tumours.

DUNHILL DISTINCT AVERAGE SCORE: 4 out of 5 malignant tumours. Finally, a cigarette with the promise of possibly rivaling the great untainted Marlboro.

If you like what you read (don't deny it), follow me. If you wish to further dicuss my innovative experiment (don't deny it), add me on Facebook. Missy chapple.

Cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i am usually noisy. unless i'm asleep. then i'm a little less noisy. i like smoking. i also enjoy coffee. i'm a bag of cliche`s you've just got to have.